They could either:
- Identify a problem and plan a solution.
- Carry out and report on an investigation.
- Carry out and report on a research project.
Presenting the project:
- Entries to be on a panelled board (made from supermarket vegetable boxes).
- Any models made needed to fit in the space in the middle of the board.
Entries were marked on
- Science content
- Visual display
All projects were handed in the week beginning Monday 1st June 2015. The best entries were chosen to represent out school at the prestigious Science festival hosted by King Edwards Five Ways on Monday 6th July 2015.
As you can see we had many entries and the standard was very high.
|Some of the wonderful entries produced.|
|Winners of each class being announced.|
|Class winners of Upper KS2|
|Winners being announced for Lower KS2.|
|Class winners of Lower KS2|
|Winners being announced for Foundation Stage.|
|Winners of Foundation Stage.|
|Winners being announced for KS1|
|Class winners for KS1.|